Hanahoe and Hanahoe Solicitors have over thirty five years’ experience in advising clients on all aspects of Company Law.
We ensure that we understand both our client’s business needs and the requirements of the industry, so we can offer them tailored, practical and effective advice. Over the years our firm has gained a wealth of experience, having regularly advised companies in the Agricultural, Food, Transport, Hospitality, Motor and Construction sectors.
We regularly advice clients on:
- Forming, Purchasing and Selling Companies
- Corporate Restructuring
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share Purchase Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Liquidations and Receiverships
- Corporate compliance
- Raising Finance
- Competition Law
- Intellectual Property
WHY CHOOSE HANAHOE AND HANAHOE SOLICITORS?
1. We are an award-winning Law Firm (Leinster Law Firm of the Year for 2017 & 2018 at the Irish Law Awards).
2. We have over thirty five years’ experience advising commercial clients across all sectors
3. We will give your clear and practical advice, which is tailored to the specific needs of your company.
4. We ensure our clients are always kept up-to-date and fully appraised of matters.
5. We are competitively priced for the service we provide.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.